At our happiness bar we discuss projects that we're working on, ask questions of one another about any difficulties that we may be having, or simply catch up. This is
At our happiness bar we discuss projects that we’re working on, ask questions of one another about any difficulties that we may be having, or simply catch up. This is a low pressure environment, and we’re all here to share with one another.
We will be at Port City Java starting at 5:30pm. Just because you cannot get to the coffee shop at 5:30pm still come we will be there until 7:30pm to answer any questions.
What to bring if you are coming specifically for WordPress help:
• Bring your charged laptop with you
• Bring whatever logins needed to get into your site
• Be ready to take notes
• Be respectful of the time of everyone else attending
• Be willing to accept that some problems can’t be solved in 15 minutes and may require more help than we can offer here
• Buy a drink or snack from Port City Java. They let us use the space for free!
Important to know:
We use the same Code of Conduct for our Meetup that we use for WordCamp Greenville, and it can be found here: https://2019.greenville.wordcamp.org/code-of-conduct/
Please be kind and courteous to all attendees and employees!
(Thursday) 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Port City Java
11 S Main St