We had our first Build A Theme meetup last night and I believe it was a success! We had a great turn out for the meeting. It was a good core group of developers and designers but more are welcome to come! I will list some of the things that we discussed below.
- Underscores starter theme developed by Automattic
- Zurb Foundation CSS Framework – We think that what we want to us.
- Git – and using github for the GreenvileWP Repo
- Git Tutorial – https://www.atlassian.com/git/tutorials/setting-up-a-repository/
- Git Tutorial – Simple Intro to Git: http://zurb.us/1rmQ00Z
- Git Flow
- Install and cheatsheet – http://danielkummer.github.io/git-flow-cheatsheet/
- Gruntjs or Gulpjs
I think that the next topic should be about plugins to us on the site and getting a base started.